Friday, May 18, 2012

Parody- Board at ICSK

Here is a parody of "Party in the USA"-Miley Cyrus I did during our 10th grade boards... over 2 years ago. Thought 'd Post it here to roll in the nostalgia :D


1.I jumped off the bus at carmel school, My nightmare coming true...
"Welcome to the land of Board excess."
I m not gonna do well.

Jumped off the bus, here I am for the First(Second?) Time
Looked to my right and I see the Hall ticket sign.
This is all so crazyyyy, Everyone seems so nerdy.
My tummys turning and I m feeling kinda Boardsick,
Too much pressure and I'm nervous.
The bus guys puts on the RADIO
And Suzaas song is heard (3)

CHORUS: So I put my hands up, turned the radio off, the butterflies flit around.
Nodding my head like this, probing my brain like this.
I put my hands up, take the paper, nothings gonna be ok.
Yeah yeah yeah... Board for ICSK.

2. Sat in the hall with my paper,
Everybody's looking at me now...
Like who's that chick who's writing lots,
Gotta be from nerdy town.

So hard, with the nuns all around me
Tis definitely not a postboard party.
Coz all I see are questions,
Did I really have my breakfast?

My tummys turning and I m feeling kinda Boardsick,
Too much pressure and I'm nervous.But when I write my Answer sheet!
The answers were all on..(3)

CHORUS: So I put my hands up, Asked for extra sheet, the butterflies never leave
Nodding my head like this, moving my pen like this.
I put my hands up ask for thread, I guess everythings ok,
Yeah yeah yeah... Board for ICSK.


3.All the papers on the floor.. (on the floor)
Missing my own school tonight.
Something stops me everytime.
The teacher takes my paper and I ll be alright.


CHORUS: So I put my hands up, ask for thread, the butterflies fly away.
Nodding my head like this, tying my sheet like this
I put my hands up,give the sheet away, I hope Im gonna be away.
Yeah yeah yeah... Board for ICSK.


I put my hands up, give my sheet away, 
The butterflies fly away.
Nodding my head like this, moving my hips again.
I put my hands up, the Boards are done, I know i'm gonna be ok.
Yeah yeah yeah

Now THERES A PARTY AT ICSK!










No comments:

Post a Comment