Friday, July 8, 2011

Rangas marriage summary :P = My version

I couldnt think of any posts to put up at  present, so I thought I could recycle.. this is a note I wrote on facebook last year when our holiday assignment for English was to read the most crappy piece of "literature"  on the planet and write a summary. I was in no mood to write the actual thing and this summary came to me at 2 am. It would be better if u read the actual story first  here
now heres my summary :P

The tale is about an extremely desperate young man named Ranga who, on account of not being able to get a date , decides to pop the question to the first girl he meets. He seeks the advice of his friend, a 75 year old delusional match- maker who thinks that Rangas head would explode unless he marries a girl half his age. So he hatches a plan, a match-making plot of epic proportions which sets in motion a love story greater than the likes of Twilight and Romeo n Juliet. and it involves a young girl, Ratna.

Ratna is not your average 11 year old. While other kids her age just focus on passing 6th grade (not a very easy year, as u may recall) this Pre-teen has her life all sorted out. She wants to marry and pop out 12 children before her friends finish their education. Very spirited n'est ce pas?

Back to the plan: The aisha in extremely old male form takes Ranga to his house for tea. While Ranga is out answering nature's call, he calls in Ratna, who sees fit to wear a saree that day ( a feat not accomplished by people  years older than her yet) and asks her to sing.
Ranga hears her demonic screeches, and its love at first....um...sound. Ratna was more than willing, although she plays hard to get for a month, breaking Ranga's heart a couple of times, before they get married.

The match maker of course, being the modest sort of chap he is, takes full credit of this union. although they name their children against his wishes, he dosen't start a plot to break them up as he is really too old and decides to retire.

Now only one question remains : How Many Children? wait for the sequel and see folks!!

NB- This KNOT was made for cynical and sarcastic purposes only, any relation to any person living or dead is purely coincidental. If you find this funny, then yay me! if not, then boo sux to you.. =P
Copyright Reserved (c) [ srsly, I WILL charge you ]

I hope u like it :D

12 comments:

  1. hahhahaahaahha lol !.. ur amazing ! .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thats hilarious!
    I was just learning the lesson for my exam and its like freakin child marriage =S

    ReplyDelete
  3. " The aisha in extremely old male form" You are simply E.P.I.C:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha :D It is really deserve an applause :D ~never thought in that way ~ great =) i loved it haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo man that was funny.yay to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. (y)
    Awesome job! ;) =D
    YOU R.O.C.K!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dunno how but ur summary found its way to my English Assignment Booklet!! And It was epic. I laughed out loud in every sentence and every word. Ur amazing and hilarious and deserve a nobel prize for epic hilarity!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what?? english assignment booklet? woah :O
      awesome!! \m/

      Delete
  8. Thnk u sooo much..it helped me a lot... :) :)....its awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb. Loved it. :D
    You must give us such summaries of most of the chapters :P

    ReplyDelete