Monday, December 27, 2010

Choices

we had a career guidance counsellor come in today... she just confused me even more... i asked three differernt questiosn about three different career choices and she almost literally laughed on my face.. so what if i have a backup plan? architecture, animation and arachaeology may be totally different things but so what if i want to pursue all of them? why cant you let me make my own choices?  why do people think that if you take arts you have to be dumb? i wanted to take arts... people told me to use my potential better than arts. i didnt have that choice in school anyway and i hate commerce and biology.. so hello Computer Science!
when i asked her if major in history will get me somewhere better than teaching,... i know she was about to say... you can work in tombs... *sigh* wrong attitude towards history just makes my blood boil and my career choices blind. 
i wish i knew what to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment