Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Got into Pottermore!!!

Actually I got the mail a few days ago, and words cannot how express how happy I was ! I was actually close to tears.. OMG m obsessed. :P
Anyway heres my details ^ ^
I was sorted into Ravenclaw, Where "Wit Beyond Measure is Man;s Greatest Treasure",
Notable Ravenclaws include: Luna Lovegood (my fav female character everrrr :)) Cho Chang (my least fav female character ever -.-) , Ollivander, noted wand maker, Quirrel and Flitwick.

My wand: Alder and Phoenix feather, 10 3/4 inches, Surprisingly Swishy :) supposedly for very strong magic, and for very powerful wizards (or witches) :D
so in all, i am very happy :D
but my Potion making skills need to improve :P I melted a perfectly good cauldron.
I wont write very ofien as my vacations draw to a close. :P
Ok, I m going now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment