Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I-WANT-MY-POTTERMORE-EMAIL!

All i ve been doing is refreshing my gmail, in a hope of getting my pottermore emaillllllll waaaaahhhhhh. I CAN STAND THE ANXIETY! I ve never been this nervous even for my Board exams :P
I go on Gmail, i see (1)... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG>>IS IT>>???  no.. its not Pottermore.. -.-

For those not in the know( filthy muggles) Pottermore is an "online reading experience , based on the Harry potter books", started by JK Rowling herself.. where you can go through the books, get sorted nd even buy a wand!! for more information, click here

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    You seem to be an interesting writer!
    I like your writing tone. You've got to be a famous writer cz you have the knack for it.
    And please do visit my blog. It's for teen writers around the world to get inspired to write. I keep posting articles to keep your butts moving when it comes to writing.
    Here's the link.
    http://alienwriter-faseeha.blogspot.com/
    Please visit. I'll be looking forward to see you soon on my blog!
    Good luck with your writing life!

    ReplyDelete