Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Intro..

There are times when you feel that life cannot get any better... and there are times when you feel that life just plain sucks.... these are one of those times... i felt i needed to create this blog to let some thoughts flow , to avoid keeping them inside, building up steam, waiting for my head to explode!

i used to think blogs were seriously overrated, i mean, every tom dick and harry seems to have a blog now... ( which makes me feel like everyone else.... not a good feeling in my opinion),  but thanks to these past few days, which seriously took me for a ride, I have now come to see that having a blog dosent make you any similar or different, its what you put in the blog that matters...
Hopefully, I can make that difference.....
sorry for the rambling.. slightly nervous.. first post you kow.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment