Monday, July 4, 2011

Waves of Boredom

there is absolutely nothing to do here!!! oh sure, there's a tennis court, a TT table , a Badminton court a swimming pool and a library, but since i cant play these sports alone, and i Obviously dont know swimming, and the library has as much reading capacity as our Schools library (which by the way, hasn't seen a work of Literature since the Great Flood) , i am just drowning in boredom (woah long sentence aint it? )
i feel like my cousin is doing his homework just to get out of playing with me. (One of my Best friends calls me a Conspiracy Theorist, but i guess its just the Pandi in me.. we are naturally suspicious characters) . i certainly wouldnt take time off to sit 3 hours on Math homework.
Its been constantly raining for the past few hours, so obviously a walk through the gorgeous garden and landscape is ruled out. i am stuck inside only hearing the piteous meows of some stranded kitten. The weather by the way has done wonders to my usually straight and manageable hair, and i think i d be expecting a call from the Bride of Frankenstein (or maybe Bellatrix Lestrange) to return their hair.
if you have any suggestions for me on how to manage my time, feel free to give me a call.. :D
signing off for now, but I LL BE BACK xD

4 comments:

  1. Well at least you haven't completely dropped me out of your memory :p :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ha ha .. come online more often then :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ha ha come online more often then :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I come online every day only you're never there!!! Guess it's the toshy 2.5 hours.
    Omg is there even such a word- "toshy"? :D

    ReplyDelete